[aisle] most popular sci fi?

Renee Welch rwelch at sd308.org
Mon Oct 5 11:39:09 CDT 2020

Alchemyst by Scott **
Unwind by Shusterman **
Steelheart by Sanderson **
Article 5 by Simmons
Enclave by Aguirre
The Enemy by Higson **
Eye of Minds by Dashner **
Gone by Grant**
I am Number Four by Lore **
Insignia by Kincaid
Legend by Lu**
Maximum Ride by Patterson**
Roar by Clayton
This Dark Endeavor by Oppel

** Typically once hooked they read the whole series.  Many you probably
already have because they are getting up there in age but my students still
love them.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 8:53 AM Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE <

> Am looking to expand our sci fi collection for grades 7-12. What books,
> series prove most popular in your libraries currently?
> :) Kathy
>
> *Kathy Sullivan*
> *Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
> *P.C.U.S.D. #326*
> *302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
> *309.385-4660  x1574*
> *ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *
>
> *"Today a reader - tomorrow a LEADER."  *- Margaret Fuller
> *"Think before you speak. READ before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz

Renee Welch
Bednarcik Junior High <https://www.sd308.org/domain/965>
LRC Director

Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
The only entrance
 requirement is interest. - Lady Bird Johnson