[aisle] Proactive "Scavenger Hunt" or Activities to Prep for Potential Virtual Learning

Neha Thakkar nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:06:59 CDT 2020

Hi everyone!

We are currently in person but trying to be proactive and thinking about
how we can improve from the spring. Does anyone have any ideas about a
scavenger hunt or other activity to prep for virtual learning? I was
thinking something like, take a picture of your workspace (test camera),
attach and submit to LMS (practice accessing/"train" parents), use your
microphone to record a favorite song or poem (test mic) and email to your
teacher (alternate access/attaching/submit).

Has anyone done this? What would you include? I'd love any ideas!

Thanks!
Neha Thakkar   M.Ed, MLIS
nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
630-452-5317