[aisle] Library Guidelines for In Person Learning

Kathy Wickline wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
Mon Oct 5 14:38:10 CDT 2020

Books that come in from other places through the library system I
quarantine for 7 days.  For our students who are in the building, I know
they were COVID certified before they walked in the door, so as a rule I go
ahead and touch the books.

I have taken books into classrooms on a cart a couple of times.  I just ask
the kids to use hand sanitizer before they touch the books.

I don't have a library this year and in fact, I have to teach three of the
seven periods, so there are no library lessons being taught.  I do come
into classes and help with research projects but those are very few because
our classes are only 30 minutes long as compared to 50 minutes.  We are
having to really streamline what is taught.
Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian
Tolono, IL
wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 1:26 PM DEANNE GUCCIONE via AISLE <