[aisle] AISLE has got the Gold!

Conference Publicity (North) AISLE conprnorth at aisled.org
Mon Oct 5 17:29:57 CDT 2020

AISLE is excited to welcome @CapstonePub as our AISLE 2020 Gold Level
Sponsor. #AISLEd20. Thank you Kori Kubitz for supporting the school
librarians of Illinois.  Being a Gold Level sponsor means that the
Exhibitor has been supporting AISLE Conferences for 10-14 years.  Make sure
you take a look at all that they have to offer your school library and
patrons.

*Capstone Creates Awesome Learning Experiences*

Helping children develop a love of reading and learning, no matter their
ability level, is at the heart of what we do at Capstone. Our passion for
creating inspired learning has made us the most trusted publisher of
children’s books and digital solutions for libraries for over 25 years.
Capstone’s content comes in a variety of print and digital formats
including board books, picture books, interactive books, apps, audio and
the award-winning PebbleGo databases

--
Peggy Burton
2020 AISLE Conference Publicity Chair