[aisle] 9th Grade Personal Narratives

Jeanne Brucher jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Tue Oct 6 12:24:16 CDT 2020

For a good laugh, ours like *We Should Hang Out Sometime* by Josh
Sundquist.  Each chapter is it's own story.  *Free Lunch* by Rex Ogle is
targeted for middle schoolers, but the lessons about povery are appropriate
for anyone and the chapters are nice short vignettes that would stand alone.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 12:06 PM Lauren Ochs via AISLE <