[aisle] Lost/Overdue books from last school year

Melissa Lambert loydmeli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:55:50 CDT 2020

Hi All,

What is everyone doing with lost and overdue books from last school year. I
am in multiple buildings. My K-5 buildings each have about 200 books still
outstanding. On one hand, I don't want to hold students and families
accountable for these books because it was such a crazy end to the school
year and now it's been well over 6 months. On the other hand, There are a
lot of nice hardcover popular books out there that I want back. I guess I'm
looking for any ideas on how to get the books back. I do not want to charge
families for lost books.

Thanks!