[aisle] Lost/Overdue books from last school year

Brian Andrusyk bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org
Tue Oct 6 13:03:05 CDT 2020

I sent out emails last Friday to those with items asking them to return it, and if they cannot find it I’m just marking it as LOST in Follett.    No fines/no replacement costs.   If they return them later in the year, great.   I’m now down to four MIA books.

Brian Andrusyk, MLIS | School Librarian & Book Store Manager
ICCP | IC Catholic Prep | www.iccatholicprep.org<http://www.iccatholicprep.org/>
P: 630.530.3478
E: bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org<mailto:bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org>
www.andrusykslibrary.weebly.com<http://www.andrusykslibrary.weebly.com/>

217 S Cottage Hill Ave, Elmhurst, IL 60126

Be a part of something bigger on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ICCatholicPrep> · twitter<https://twitter.com/ICCatholicPrep> · instagram<http://instagram.com/ICCatholicPrep> · flickr<https://www.flickr.com/iccatholicprep> · linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/iccatholicprep> · youtube<https://www.youtube.com/c/iccatholicprep>