[aisle] 11th Grade Multicultural Books

Nichole Folkman nfolkman at hartem.org
Wed Oct 7 10:50:01 CDT 2020

I would highly recommend the books on the #ProjectLit list.
[image: image.png]

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 10:47 AM Apra Mainardi via AISLE <

> Good Morning!
> Our 11th grade American Lit classes would like to do virtual book clubs
> with their students. Does anyone have any ideas for books that have a
> multicultural theme that would be great for an 11th grade American
> literature class?
>
> Thanks for any ideas!
>
> Apra
>
> --
> Apra Mainardi
> District Teacher-Librarian
> Winnebago High School
>
> This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above
> addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
> WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any
> unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or
> copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly
> immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary
> steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of
> this transmission.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

Thanks!
Nichole Folkman
K-12 Librarian/ STEAM Director

Co-chair of the Lincoln Teen Readers' Choice Award

Scholastic Bowl Coach
Antler/ Staglite Advisor

she/ her/ hers

Check out my projects at