[aisle] Display Help

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Wed Oct 7 16:30:22 CDT 2020

[image: image.png]
I love the eclectic vibe of this floating shelf.  Of course, it would look
even better with books, pictures, and other library items displayed!  I
like that the 2nd shelf is curved so that just a few books can be placed
spine-forward.  Other shelves are more narrow for a face-front book. The
artwork needs to be library-related!  I like Peggy's idea of adding posters
to advertise the Lincoln Awards!

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 3:53 PM dsmma--- via AISLE <