[aisle] Display Help

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Thu Oct 8 08:36:56 CDT 2020

I like this! It would still look nice in between displays and would work to display student art or project sometimes, too.

I do keep my Lincolns displayed in a niche built into the circulation desk (the picture was last years’ list), but maybe I will switch things up.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D69D4E.27BFF5F0]

Thanks Michelle and Peggy!

Ms. Lauren Ochs
Mahomet-Seymour High School Library