[aisle] Display Help

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Thu Oct 8 10:26:10 CDT 2020

I like your slatwall idea. The basic panels seem inexpensive (
https://www.menards.com/main/paint/paneling-planking/paneling/dakota-trade-3-4-x-4-x-8-paintable-slatwall-panel/paintableslatwall48/p-1444428263539.htm),
but it may be difficult to find stylish hanging accessories (
https://www.uline.com/Grp_68/Slatwall).

Michelle's idea above is great - that's what I would do if space allowed!

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 9:36 AM Lani Maldonado via AISLE <

> I had great luck with something called a Swingframe
> <https://www.demco.com/swingframe-frames> that I believe I purchased from
> Demco last year. They are very simple but modern, easy to open & install
> things inside like student artwork. I collabed with my art teacher to
> showcase different things that each grade works on throughout the month. I
> can also make displays like posters and put them up inside as well. They
> are certainly pricey but worth the one time purchasing for it.
>

> On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 8:37 AM Lauren Ochs via AISLE <
>
>> I like this! It would still look nice in between displays and would work
>> to display student art or project sometimes, too.
>>

>> I do keep my Lincolns displayed in a niche built into the circulation
>> desk (the picture was last years’ list), but maybe I will switch things up.
>>

>> Thanks Michelle and Peggy!
>>

>> Ms. Lauren Ochs
>>
>> Mahomet-Seymour High School Library
>>
>> lochs at mscusd.org
>>
>> AISLE Board Member – Budget
>>
>> boardbudget at aisled.org

#StaySafe

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School