[aisle] Doc Cam - Peardeck - Jamboard - GoGuardian Frankenstein program?

Neha Thakkar nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:06:26 CDT 2020

Hi everyone!

Is there any program that is kind of a Doc Cam - Peardeck - Jamboard -
GoGuardian Frankenstein program that allows students to see the teacher's
screen on their screen, keeps the kids on track (in the same slide), along
with letting the teacher seeing the individual screens on their own screen,
and share some kids' screens to highlight good work, all in real time?

Basically, I have a 2nd grade gifted teacher who would like to show a piece
of writing (usually on a doc cam), annotate the text and keep the kids on
the same page (Peardeck - Jamboard), and see the kids work in live time
(without having to run the length of a football field!), along with the
kids seeing the answers on the screen (without having to make 4 million
slides to show every answer).

And to make this even more fun, often times there is a glare on the big
screen so kids can't see in various places of the room (with 6 feet apart),
so if the teacher could somehow project to the kids' screens and the kids
can project to the teacher's second device...and the teacher can see the
students work, and the students can see the teacher's answers.

Usually, we would just tell the kid, move up, but can't now...lol. Does
anything like this exist? Or do I have a million dollar app idea? 🤣

Thanks!
Neha Thakkar   M.Ed, MLIS
nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
630-452-5317