[aisle] Doc Cam - Peardeck - Jamboard - GoGuardian Frankenstein program?

Kathryn Green liveaboveline at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 16:26:23 CDT 2020

My old Avervision’s 135 and 155 allow what you described. My teachers have figured out how to do this. I know we had to add the video mirror extension to chrome or the images where backwards. I also use the old software Insight to view student screens and make comments as well as show them on the big screen.

Kathryn Green