[aisle] Hosts for AISLE Conference Sessions

Conference Chair (North) AISLE conchairnorth at aisled.org
Mon Oct 19 17:38:17 CDT 2020

Good Evening,
With our conference just over 2 weeks away, we are in need of a few hosts
for some sessions. Hosts will basically watch the chat for the presenter
and watch the clock so the presenter finishes on time.

We're looking for hosts
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17nGxrS9AdVJ1qG3-3Y2L9l7FJ_I_blZXIzNORod__3M/edit?usp=sharing>
for the following sessions:

   - Monday, November 9; 4-5pm - Session 12 - Collaborate to Connect
   Students, Social Emotional Skills, and Literature
   - Monday, November 9; 7 - 8pm - Session 14 - IN WITH THE NEW! LBSS
   Endowment Fund’s New Grant
   - Wednesday, November 11; 4-5pm - Session 16 - Reading the World:
   Breaking Barriers Celebrating Diversity
   - Wednesday, November 11; 7-8pm - Session 18 - The Working Relationship
   Between the Learning Center, Classroom, Administration, and the Local
   Public Library
   - Saturday, November 14; 8-8:45am - General Session: Liv Bits - Spark
   Change: Making Your Mark in a Digital World
   - Saturday, November 14; 1:15-2:15pm - Session 23 - Story STEM and
   Social Action
   - Saturday, November 14; 1:15-2:15pm - Session 24 - Break out of the
   Box: Using Gamification to Increase Student Engagement
   -  Saturday, November 14; 2:30-3:30pm - Session 26 - Fun Ways to Engage
   Students in the Library in Person and Online

Please email me directly <conchairnorth at aisled.org>if you're interested in
hosting any of these sessions.

Thank you,
Patti Fleser