[aisle] Remote learners

Christine Cahill cahillch at u4sd.org
Tue Oct 20 14:29:11 CDT 2020

My husband has been using Flipgrid in his classroom and has been amazed by
how the students can connect and respond to prompts. And it's free! I just
started using Pear Deck.

Christine Cahill
Teacher/Librarian
Carrie Busey Elementary School
304 Prairie Rose Lane
Savoy, IL 61874
217-351-3811
cahillch at u4sd.org

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 9:50 AM Smolka, Matt via AISLE <