[aisle] Allies by Alan Gratz

Christie C christiechandlerstahl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:12:16 CDT 2020

Hello All,

Does anyone have discussion questions for *Allies *by Alan Gratz? (beyond
what you can find by Googling it). Teaching tolerance has a great activity
-- I'm looking for something I could share with parents to use with their
kids during the remote portion of their day (similar to the Scholastic
Guide for *Refugee*).

Thank you!
Christie

*  she/her/hers*
  Resource Center Director
  Greeley School: The Winnetka Public Schools D36
  275 Fairview Avenue / Winnetka, IL 60093 / 847.501.5186
[image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/christiechandlr>*"What a school
thinks about the library is a measure of what it feels about education."
Harold Howe*