[aisle] Source for U.S. History Graphs

Bramble, Ritamarie rdempsey-bramble at cps.edu
Tue Oct 20 20:58:21 CDT 2020

The U.S. History team at my school is looking to make graphs, data, charts,
etc. much more of a focus in their curriculum.  Does anyone have a
recommendation for where to look for these types of sources?  I am running
out of ideas of places to search.

The team's  first request is for statistics or graphs or some kind of data
that shows the economic growth of the original 13 colonies. Also to see
that growth in comparison to 1580s (and above) economic growth in England.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rita

p.s. I love The New York Times Learning Network has the What's going on in
this graph? <https://www.nytimes.com/column/whats-going-on-in-this-graph>
for current events graphs.

--
Ms. Bramble