[aisle] Rentable book carts

Smolka, Matt smolkam at glencoeschools.org
Wed Oct 21 10:42:05 CDT 2020

Hello again colleagues,
Long story short, when our library was redone this summer they messed up
our built in bookcases.  The bookcases need to be rebuilt to spec and then
replaced.  Hopefully the replacement will happen over winter break.  I
would rather not box up the half of the collection that will need to be
pulled from the shelves.  I remember people mentioning that they had rented
book carts to store/move books during renovations.  If you happened to be
one of those people could you tell me where you rented them from?

Thanks

--
Matt Smolka, MLIS MAED
Glencoe Central School CLC Director

--
This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Glencoe