[aisle] Fwd: help with Destiny Discover

Amy Bendall ABendall at ANTIOCH34.COM
Thu Oct 22 09:10:59 CDT 2020

There is a great facebook page for Destiny users that has tons of info –
Follett Destiny Users for Librarians

[signature_408994215]

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 9:06 AM
To: AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Jennifer Muzzy <jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com>
Subject: [aisle] Fwd: help with Destiny Discover

CAUTION
This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not follow guidance, click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Apologies for the listserv clutter--I should have included my email:  jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com<mailto:jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com>