[aisle] creative library signs?....

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Fri Oct 23 08:39:27 CDT 2020

A year or two ago there was a thread regarding creative library signs.
Someone posted an image of a sign in their library made with letters they
picked up from a craft store. Does this ring any bells?
We're hosting a contest for students to design letters for a new NON
FICTION sign to be mounted above our shelves, and I'm seeking images to
share with the art teacher to give students some ideas.
Thanks in advance for any pix you can share.
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Today a reader - tomorrow a LEADER."  *- Margaret Fuller
*"Think before you speak. READ before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz