[aisle] good statistical databank out there?

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:58:45 CDT 2020

Hello!

I have a request that I need to please ask for help with, if you can:

"we have to find data (at least 10 input and output values) so that we can
make a linear regression model based on it. I was thinking human age
compared to nightly sleep or global temperature compared to rates of
pollution, things like that. However, I am having a hard time finding data
tables with the input and output values and was wondering if you could
guide me in the right direction?"

I am not sure where to advise this student to look.

Can you help?

Thank you
Lori

--