[aisle] good statistical databank out there?

katie alexander katie.alexander2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:55:09 CDT 2020

Pew Research is great! A few other great data resources:

Data USA: https://datausa.io/

Census Data:  https://data.census.gov/cedsci/

Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ <https://www.bls.gov/>

National Center for Education Statistics: https://nces.ed.gov/

US Government  Open Data: https://www.data.gov/

Katie Alexander
Head Librarian
John Hersey High School | High School District 214
1900 E. Thomas | Arlington Heights, IL 60004
catherine.alexander at d214.org
847-718-5095
Twitter: @katiealexander3 | www.jhhs.d214.org

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 8:59 AM Lala Lala via AISLE <