[aisle] Nov bookmark template for you

Flaherty, Megan MFlaherty at maercker.org
Fri Oct 23 12:43:05 CDT 2020

Thank you, these are great!
Megan

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> On Behalf Of Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 12:17 PM
To: AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Sullivan, Kathy <ksullivan at princeville326.org>
Subject: [aisle] Nov bookmark template for you

Happy Friday!
Here's a Word doc template for November bookmarks - for anyone interested. Note: If it appears wonky on your screen, please know that the margins are .5 all around.
I copy these onto bright or neon card stock. They're always popular, particularly with our younger grade students (6-8). (SO much better than students folding page corners!!!!)
:) K

Kathy Sullivan
Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.
P.C.U.S.D. #326
302 Cordis Avenue, Princeville, IL  61559
309.385-4660  x1574
ksullivan at princeville326.org<mailto:ksullivan at princeville326.org>

"Today a reader - tomorrow a LEADER."  - Margaret Fuller
"Think before you speak. READ before you think." - Fran Lebowitz
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure. MAERCKER School District 60