[aisle] Do you know a tutor for High School French?

handelde at u4sd.org handelde at u4sd.org
Fri Oct 23 15:15:49 CDT 2020

My daughter needs a tutor. She is in her third year of French at Urbana high school.
She is in need to f help as early as this weekend.  I just became aware of the seriousness of her need today when I received an email from her teacher.  Her grade point average is suffering because of this one class. Any recommendations for a tutor?  I’ve already left a message with the foreign language department at the U of I. I will check the public board at the Urbana Public Library, too. I was hoping one of you might know of a particular person and would have a contact or know of someone else who would.
Thanks.

Sent from App for Gmail