[aisle] Multi Needs Student Work Program - in the Library

Conference Publicity (North) AISLE conprnorth at aisled.org
Mon Oct 26 10:21:14 CDT 2020

How about shelf reading, cleaning each book, taking the books off of the
shelf and really cleaning that shelf, pulling books that have been put on
Hold for students and staff, sanitizing the area each day unless you have
custodial staff that does that (we sanitized the keyboards, mice and chairs
by each computer and all of the tables and chairs that are used every day.)
Just a few thoughts.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 9:01 AM Kate Rogers via AISLE <

> Hi, everyone,
>
> High school students in our *Multi Needs Program* complete work training
> in the library.
>
> I'm curious:
>
>    - *What do student workers do in your library during normal times?*
>    - *What are they doing this year?*
>
> Thank you!
> Kate Rogers
>
> --
> Kate Rogers (she/her/hers)
>

> The DGS Library is now offering Curbside Pickup!
> <https://dgslibrary.org/home>
>
> *Downers Grove South High School*
> *     Librarian, dgslibrary.org <http://dgslibrary.org>*
> *     Book Club Sponsor*