[aisle] Why should you attend the General Membership meeting?

Conference Publicity (North) AISLE conprnorth at aisled.org
Tue Oct 27 09:23:27 CDT 2020

Friday November 6 at 6 pm is the AISLE Annual General Membership Meeting.
As members of AISLE it is the one time in the year when we can all gather
to hear how our association is doing.  Here are some more reasons to attend:

   -

   Meet our President Elect
   -

   Learn about our finances
   -

   Hear about conference 2021
   -

   Get updated on the latest from Advocacy and what is happening in
   Springfield
   -

   Find out about more PD opportunities and how to use the hours you earn
   at Conference
   -

   Win a 1 year AISLE membership
   -

   Support YOUR association and Leadership Team!

*Hope to see you at the meeting Friday November 6th at 6 pm.*

--
Peggy Burton
2020 AISLE Conference Publicity Chair