[aisle] JLG Subscriptions

Mrs. Rose O’Connell from Glen Crest Library roconnell at ccsd89.org
Tue Oct 27 12:34:30 CDT 2020

We like the middle school audio books. They are a playways that are
guaranteed for life.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 12:30 PM Michelle Harris via AISLE <

> I've always liked the "Early Readers" categories for the littles.  Nice
> variety of quality books.  We've found many new series that way.
> I also like all the Graphic Novels levels because Graphic Novels are not a
> genre I am very familiar with, so to have some quality selections in that
> area is also very helpful.  Same thing for sports...it's nice to have
> someone selecting the best titles because good sports books are hard to
> find!
>
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 12:20 PM Nichole Folkman via AISLE <
>
>> Hello everyone!
>>
>> I have come into a little bit of grant money and am considering doing JLG
>> subscriptions with some of that budget. Does anyone have any particular
>> categories they would like to recommend? Something you think is an
>> especially good deal or especially popular, etc? (Or any that you felt were
>> duds that I should stay away from?) I work with k-12, so suggestions for
>> all ages welcome.
>>
>> Thank you so much!
>>
>> --
>> Thanks!
>> Nichole Folkman
>> K-12 Librarian/ STEAM Director
>>
>> Co-chair of the Lincoln Teen Readers' Choice Award
>>
>> Scholastic Bowl Coach
>> Antler/ Staglite Advisor
>>
>> she/ her/ hers
>>
>> Check out my projects at
>> https://www.donorschoose.org/Mrs.Folkman
>>
>> Currently Reading
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/339006?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
>> [image: Book Cover]
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/339006?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
>> [image: Goodreads Logo]
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get
>> your own email signature
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>
>>

>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Michelle Harris
> District Librarian
> Heyworth CUSD #4

Mrs. Rosemary O'Connell
Library Director
Glen Crest Middle School
725 Sheehan Avenue | Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
630-469-5220

*Click HERE <https://forms.gle/g6oJ52JQre2E7Hv68> to check out library
books.*
*Click HERE  <https://forms.gle/62GYndqMSmcxFYo89>to request some book
suggestions.*

*Books can be picked up in the Glen Crest entrance Mon-Fri 7:30-3 pm
**and Tuesday
nights *
*from 5:30-7:00 pm.*

--

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are
private communications and contain privileged and confidential information