[aisle] Exemplary School Library Award and Linking

judy bauman jbauman4120 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:21:02 CDT 2020

Congratulations to O'Fallon Township High School, the winner of the 2020-23
Exemplary School Library Award!  While we are painfully aware libraries
look different in today's world, some of you might still be collecting
evidence for evaluation.  I would like to offer you a glimpse at a
crosswalk from Danielson to Linking.  This means, in one easy step; you can
collect evidence for evaluation and to apply for the Exemplary School
Library Award!

You will need a copy of thej 4th edition of Linking.  This is available in
print or ebook format through the AISLE website.  In addition, I also have
a few copies if you are in the Naperville area.  We can arrange to save you
the $6 shipping fee.  Please message me privately.

To learn more about the power of using Linking, attend the Saturday
November 14th session from 9-10:00 am.

Danielson/Linking Crosswalk:

Danielson 1a:  Demonstrating knowledge of literature and current trends in
library/media practice and information technology.

*SEE*

Planning and Instruction in Linking for Learning

PI.L.4:   promotes reading for enjoyment, information, self-inquiry, and
lifelong learning

*See Linking for Learning, 4th edition for examples of supporting evidence
for exemplary programs!*

Judy Bauman B.S.Ed, MLS
Exemplary School Library Award 2019-22
Tate Woods Elementary/Lisle District #202
1467 Terrance Dr. Naperville, IL  60565
jbauman4120 at gmail.com
@judybaumanexem1