[aisle] JLG Subscriptions

Kari S klf.stevenson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:34:51 CDT 2020

I started using it last year finally. I just did the High School PG
category because I have a good chunk of kids at my school that are really
looking for YA without sexual content.

This year I'm adding the YA Fantasy/Sci Fi category just to get some titles
I may have missed in my usual curation.

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 at 11:47, Michele Whisenhunt via AISLE <

*Kari Stevenson*