[aisle] technology books

Jordan Adams jadams at rccu1.net
Wed Oct 28 07:59:52 CDT 2020

You could probably work in some that involve social media or something like
that.
Click'd by Tamara Stone is about a girl that creates an app for finding
friends that ends up stealing people's personal information so she has the
dilemma of whether to release the app or not.
How to Disappear by Sharon Roat is about a girl that feels invisible so she
creates this Instagram account where she photoshops herself into pictures
and ends up getting a huge following. She then uses her followers to help
save someone's life.
Posted by John Anderson is about a middle school that gets their phones
taken away because of something a student said about a teacher. Then the
kids start using post it notes to have conversations.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 7:36 AM Kathy Wickline via AISLE <