[aisle] Virtual eBook Displays

Kathy Wickline wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
Wed Oct 28 10:27:54 CDT 2020

I am doing a digital display for whatever theme the ELA textbook is
covering. So far we have done animals, scifi, and technology.  I just do a
bitmoji library and find books online and that can be ordered.
Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian
Tolono, IL
wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 10:04 AM Anne G. via AISLE <