[aisle] Library job postings

Catherine Gottlieb cgottlieb at Naperville203.org
Wed Oct 28 11:38:42 CDT 2020

They could probably reach out to the library schools – Dominican and U of I to post the information for their students. Also, schools that have the endorsement program, such as Northern and National Louis.

Cathy Gottlieb
NCHS Learning Commons Director
NCHS Webmaster
630-420-6549
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> On Behalf Of Jill Simpson via AISLE
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 10:49 AM
To: AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list <AISLE at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Jill Simpson <jill.simpson at ictwolves.com>
Subject: [aisle] Library job postings

CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside of Naperville 203. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you confirm the incoming address of the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello all!
I've recently been in touch with a couple of libraries that need to hire library workers. One is a tiny rural public library that is looking for a new director. The other is a small rural High School library. Licensed school librarians are proving difficult to find in rural north central Illinois. I am hoping to offer them a quality list of sites where these libraries can post their openings.
I've recommended AISLE and RAILS already of course but any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Jill

Ms. Simpson
High School Library Administrative Assistant
Indian Creek CUSD #425
506 South Shabbona Road
Shabbona, IL 60550
jill.simpson at ictwolves.com<mailto:jill.simpson at ictwolves.com>
815-824-2197 x1107

“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels about education.” -Harold Howe

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email. We may monitor email to and from our network.