[aisle] Meet our Vendor Partners and what they can do for you

Conference Publicity (North) AISLE conprnorth at aisled.org
Thu Oct 29 09:32:58 CDT 2020

AISLE 2020 Virtual Conference

INTRODUCING OUR VENDOR PARTNERS

We welcome and extend our gratitude to our AISLE 2020 Be the SPARK - What
You Do Matters! Vendor Partners. The conference this year will span 10 days
from November 5-14, 2020. Through guest speakers and concurrent sessions on
weekday evenings and Saturday and Sunday during the day, the 2020 AISLE
Conference will connect librarians from around the state as we recognize
our strength in numbers and stay committed to meeting the increasing needs
of our profession. View the full vendor list here:
http://bit.ly/AISLEd20Vendor <http://bit.ly/AISLEd20Vendors>s

GOLD SPONSOR

Helping children develop a love of reading and learning, no matter their
ability level, is at the heart of what we do at Capstone. Our passion for
creating inspired learning has made us the most trusted publisher of
children’s books and digital solutions for libraries for over 25 years.
Capstone’s content comes in a variety of print and digital formats
including board books, picture books, interactive books, apps, audio and
the award-winning PebbleGo databases.

✔Session Sponsor      ✔Virtual Bag

SILVER SPONSORS

At Illinois Heartland Library System, we're here to help our member
libraries provide exceptional library services to the residents they serve.
>From providing delivery services between libraries for resource sharing, to
seeking legal advice on state orders, to seeking and providing continuing
education opportunities for library staff, we're here to serve YOU.

✔Session Sponsor      ✔Virtual Bag

Let the LBSS Endowment Fund endow your students with great new books --
grant applications at lbssfund.org!

✔Session Sponsor      ✔Virtual Bag

RAILS offers a number of programs/services for school libraries, including
free and very affordable e-resources, continuing education, networking and
engagement opportunities (in person and virtual), discounts, delivery, and
help promoting the value of school libraries.

✔Session Sponsor      ✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/9, 6:05-6:15

We serve K-12 educators and librarians with books, electronic media,
library binding, educational resources, and information management. "The
strongest books you can buy."

✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/11, 5:45-5:55

VENDORS

Since 1920, Bound to Stay Bound Books <https://www.btsb.com/> has been
binding children’s and young adult books to withstand the rough handling
they absorb in schools and public libraries.  We stock over 18,000 titles,
most of which are available for immediate delivery.  We offer the world’s
largest inventory of prebound library books, including titles from all
major U.S. publishers.  BTSB is now also selling paperback editions.  Get
multiple copies of high demand titles from BTSB in our durable prebound
edition and in a cost effective paperback edition.  BTSB is continuously
adding paperback titles to our inventory.   Looking for a specific title in
paperback and do not see it?  Contact us at 800-637-6586  or email
btsb at btsb.com It is also noteworthy that BTSB is celebrating our 100th
Anniversary this year!

✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/11, 5:15-5:25

The CoLibrì System is the fastest and most innovative book covering system
in the world. With CoLibrì, you can protect both paperback and hardcover
books of any size by applying a custom-fit cover in just 30 seconds!
CoLibrì's non-toxic, recyclable, soft covers protect books from moisture,
scratches, dust, fading, and the normal wear and tear.

✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/11, 5:35-5:45

Dominican University’s School of Information Studies offers 4 graduate
programs, including a PhD and ALA-accredited MLIS, alongside a number of
professional graduate certificates.

✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/9, 6:15-6:25

FactCite Lincoln Library Online is a collection of affordable subscription
databases that researchers from primary grades through college love to use!

✔Virtual Bag

Follett empowers PreK-12 educators with content, technology and services
designed to help schools and districts reach their goals.

✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/9, 6:35-6:45

The Illinois Department of Natural Resources’ Division of Education
provides supplemental, Illinois-specific materials and programs for
teachers about the state’s wildlife and plants.

✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/9, 6:45-6:55

We’ve Got You Covered: Virtual Resources from the Illinois Holocaust Museum
and Education Center. Explore strategies to engage students with the
universal lessons of the Holocaust using age-appropriate activities,
virtual field trips, virtual teaching trunks, and more resources for your
virtual classroom.

✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/11, 5:25-5:35

The Illinois Reading Council provides support and leadership to all who
promote and teach lifelong literacy with monthly webinars, quarterly online
book clubs, the highly acclaimed IRC Journal, many awards and grants, and
much more!  Join IRC today!

✔Virtual Bag

The School of Information Sciences at Illinois is home to world-class
faculty, top-tier research, and an MS in library and information science
consistently ranked #1 by U.S. News & World Report.

✔Virtual Bag

Over the past decade, Infinitec has worked in partnership with ISBE to
provide training and technical assistance in the area of assistive
technology (AT) at no cost to schools and families reaching the 102
counties of Illinois.

✔Virtual Bag

Infobase is an award-winning provider of authoritative content, digital
tools, and technology for K-12 libraries, schools and districts. For more
than 75 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource of
online databases, eBooks, streaming video, teacher resources, professional
development, and more.

✔Session Sponsor      ✔Virtual Bag

WHAT Is iREAD? A flexible, nonprofit reading program designed by librarians
featuring appealing incentives, compelling and adaptable themes, and a
comprehensive resource guide chock full of ideas and reproducibles.

✔Virtual Bag

JLG is a subscription service providing schools and public libraries with
the best books in children’s and young adult literature.

✔Virtual Bag

Mackin is serving more than 60,000 PK-12 libraries & classrooms worldwide,
with print & digital books, audiobooks, databases, and makerspace.

✔Session Sponsor      ✔Virtual Bag

Merge uses spatial computing technology that allows students to touch and
interact with digital 3D content, enabling engaging and enjoyable new ways
to learn science and STEM.

✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/11, 5:05-5:15

OverDrive Education is the leading global digital reading platform for
K-12, offering the industry’s largest catalog of ebooks, audiobooks and
streaming video.

✔Virtual Bag     ✔ Vendor Demo 11/9, 6:25-6:35

Scholastic’s game-changing digital programs provide equitable, 24/7 access
to effective resources to support all learners grades PreK-12.

✔Virtual Bag
--
Peggy Burton
2020 AISLE Conference Publicity Chair