[aisle] Gale db question

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Fri Oct 30 10:43:39 CDT 2020

We just subscribed to 2 Gale databases for a one year period. In 2 weeks
I'll be presenting to the teachers the many ways *they* can utilize Gale as
well as their students.
*My questions: **If you have Gale, which educator resources do your
teachers like best?  *
*Is there anything in particular you think would be advantageous to
highlight to the staff (or the students, for that matter)?*
Thanks in advance for any tips. I have some training films and a power pt.
from Gale, but I'm interested in what *your staff* specifically like.
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Today a reader - tomorrow a LEADER."  *- Margaret Fuller
*"Think before you speak. READ before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz