[aisle] Gale db question

Renee Kozeal renee.kozeal at phs-il.org
Fri Oct 30 11:24:28 CDT 2020

Yes, Kathy Wickline, that is definitely something to double-check. I've
almost purchased books that are already part of Gale in Context: High
School. I now make sure I double-check! However, they seem to have more and
more books from other publishers available for purchase--ABC-CLIO, Salem
Press, etc.

Renee Kozeal

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 11:17 AM Kathy Wickline via AISLE <

renee.kozeal at phs-il.org