[aisle] Gale db question

Jeanne Brucher jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Fri Oct 30 11:24:16 CDT 2020

Also be aware that with a change this year, when students send the article
(with annotated notes) to their Drive, it will show up there as a Word
document instead of Google Docs.  It's not a huge thing, but sometimes that
takes a little bit of a work around on our Chromebooks.

Another reminder for staff and students always is that Gale probably
bypasses the password when your students are on your system, but at home
they will need the password to log in.  You need to always direct them to
the Gale login links specifically for your school.

jbrucher at geneseoschools.org