[aisle] book to rehome

Jill Simpson jill.simpson at ictwolves.com
Wed Sep 2 12:25:30 CDT 2020

I would love to add this to the children's collection at the public library
where I also work. I am new to this process. What is the best way for you
to send it to me?

Jill Simpson
High School Library Administrative Assistant
jill.simpson at ictwolves.com
815-824-2197 x1107

"If a nation wants to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it
wants what never was and never will be." ~ Thomas Jefferson

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 9:56 AM Mrs. Brunner via AISLE <