[aisle] Epic

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Sun Sep 6 10:12:07 CDT 2020

That’s great!! Our teachers all have their own accounts but I could do what you described above under my own account so I can reach all students, correct?

Margo sent from iPhone

> On Sep 6, 2020, at 9:42 AM, Robin Jacob via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>

> Yes, I have the whole school under my account. I have each class under their homeroom teacher so I can send them collections related to curriculum. I can also send the whole school collections related to holidays, seasons, etc. I also have the teachers in their class so they can project books. I have the password a generic school password so teachers can log in and see student data or assign books as well.

Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the
Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).