[aisle] Adding textbooks to collection in Destiny

K Femal kfemal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:29:03 CDT 2020

Follett has a separate textbook manager program, with different barcode
configurations. You can switch between the textbook manager program and
Follett Destiny within the same screen. Worth checking into (if you were
barcoding textbooks with library barcodes).

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 9:16 AM Jill Simpson via AISLE <