[aisle] Epic

Lisa Mulvain lisa.mulvain at harlem122.org
Sun Sep 6 09:20:40 CDT 2020

I set up 14 classes. I emailed them and told them that I was a librarian and asked them to allow me to set it up in classes and they were really fast about it. It’s been a few years so I don’t remember exactly how I did it, but it was pretty easy.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 6, 2020, at 7:41 AM, Kulesza, Patti via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>

> Good morning! Does anyone know if you can have multiple class rosters in epic under one sign in code. I was originally going to use it for my whole school and download my students through Google classroom.
>  Now I find out that first grade teachers have already set up individual accts so they can track progress each day. I just want to use as an ebook resource. My idea is to have classes set up for kind., 2/3, 4, 5/6 and 7/8 siging up with my classcode. Any thoughts be would be appreciated.
> Thanks !
> Patty k
> pkulesza at d88a.org

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.*