[aisle] Conference 2020 - Virtually??

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Tue Sep 8 10:49:41 CDT 2020

Do you wonder what a virtual AISLE conference will look like?  Would you
like to know what you can expect from it?   You might want to join us for
one the sessions below to get your questions answered.

Title:  *Conference 2020 Preview and Q & A*

Date:  Thursday, September 10, 2020 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.

Presenter:  Patti Fleser, Conference Chair

Join us as we preview the AISLE 2020 "Be the Spark" virtual conference.
We'll be previewing the different sessions that you'll be able to attend.
We will also help you navigate our new conference website. This is a great
chance to get an early look at all the sessions you'll be able to choose
from. Following our preview from 7 - 7:30pm, we will have a 30 minute Q & A
session to answer questions you may have about the conference. The preview
session will be recorded and posted on the conference website.

Registration Fee:  Free

Registration Deadline:  September 9, 2020,  Midnight

Register Here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYlcuygqTIiGtbajZoX7eeUAEG524fRNX3j>

Title:  *Conference 2020  Q & A*

Date: Thursday,  September 17, 2020 – 7:00 – 7:30 p.m.

Presenter:  Patti Fleser, Conference Chair

Join us as we have a 30 minute Q & A session to answer questions you may
have about the AISLE 2020 "Be the Spark" virtual conference.

Registration Fee:  Free

Registration Deadline:  September 16, 2020   Midnight

Register Here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZApcOmrqTouGNE1-xuFGZNLK_EbFNevA3v_>