[aisle] Teacher Tuesdays from U of I Extension and IDEA

Executive Secretary AISLE execsecretary at aisled.org
Tue Sep 8 13:36:15 CDT 2020

I am forwarding an email from the U of I Extension that should be helpful
for teachers.  I have worked with U of I Extension my entire life, through
4-H opportunities and as a HS teacher/librarian. The programs are always
top notch. Hope this is helpful for some of you.

Carolyn Kinsella
AISLE Executive Secretary