[aisle] Frankenstein YA readalikes

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Tue Sep 8 15:59:22 CDT 2020

Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel (teenaged Victor Frankenstein)
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel  (teenaged Victor Frankenstein)
UnWholly by Neal Shusterman (part of the Unwind series...this one deals
with Cam, a boy made up of the un-wound parts of others)

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:13 PM Meyer, Gail via AISLE <

> I would have bet money that I made a list of YA books that could be read
> as companions to Frankenstein. Good thing I didn’t, because I apparently
> would have lost that bet.
>

> Any suggestions for YA books that can be read as companions to
> Frankenstein?  So far we’ve got:
>

> Feed
>
> Unwind
>
> Uglies
>
> This Monstrous Thing
>
> The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein
>

> Gail Meyer, Librarian
>
> TF South High School, Lansing, IL
>
> gmeyer at tfd215.org
>
> 708.585.2197