[aisle] Destiny Discover student holds

Sherry Jo Baehr shebae at d219.org
Wed Sep 9 11:50:38 CDT 2020

Hi Emily,

There is probably someone in your district who has the permissions required
to change access so that students and staff can put books on hold. We just
did that here, and it had to be done above my level of access.

Sherry Jo Baehr
Head Librarian @ Niles West High School
My Pronouns: she/her ~ See mypronouns.org to learn more

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 11:42 AM Emily Meszaros via AISLE <