[aisle] Destiny Discover student holds

Smolka, Matt smolkam at glencoeschools.org
Wed Sep 9 13:23:21 CDT 2020

Hi,

Make sure that you have it set so that holds can be placed on available
materials.  If you don't check that box only checked out. materials are
available for hold.

Matt

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 12:24 PM Emily Meszaros via AISLE <

> You're right - I can barely make any changes.  I'm just not sure why some
> are able to be held already and some not....
>
> On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 11:51 AM Sherry Jo Baehr via AISLE <
>
>> Hi Emily,
>>
>> There is probably someone in your district who has the permissions
>> required to change access so that students and staff can put books on hold.
>> We just did that here, and it had to be done above my level of access.
>>
>> Sherry Jo Baehr
>> Head Librarian @ Niles West High School
>> My Pronouns: she/her ~ See mypronouns.org to learn more

>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 11:42 AM Emily Meszaros via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> Can anyone help me troubleshoot why not all of my materials in Destiny
>>> are able to be placed on hold by a student?  I'm playing around with this
>>> as a new permission and my test account only has access to some books to
>>> put on hold.  I can see everything in the catalog but not everything is
>>> able to be held.
>>>
>>> Is there a way to add this permission to all materials in a batch?
>>>
>>> Thanks so much,
>>>
>>> Emily Meszaros
>>> Chelsea Intermediate School
>>> Frankfort, IL
>>>
>>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>>
>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

Matt Smolka, MLIS MAED
Glencoe Central School CLC Director

--
This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Glencoe