[aisle] Destiny question

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Thu Sep 10 08:46:55 CDT 2020

Ah.  I"m curious with your idea.  I have our AVA (remote) kids and I was
trying to figure out how to identify those kids from the in-person kids
when they place books on hold.
So...by putting REMOTE in User Defined 3, that would identify them?

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 8:36 AM Pulgar, Christine via AISLE <

> I wanted to add "remote" to our User Defined Field 3 in Destiny so that I
> can run separate reports for our remote students.  I don't want to manually
> edit 250 records, is there a way to do a batch update for editing patron
> records?  I am using that field because it doesn't interfere with our
> nightly PowerSchool sync.
>
> Christine Pulgar
> Reader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
> Glen Oaks School
> Hickory Hills, IL 60457
> 708-233-6806
> cpulgar at npd117.net
> https://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT
> https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary
>
> “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King

Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian
847-615-6078
@SHlightbulblab
*LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the