[aisle] Destiny question

Jennifer Muzzy jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com
Thu Sep 10 09:07:17 CDT 2020

You can change all of those students while using
Admin
Update Patrons (by individual, barcode list, patron list,

Based on:

Change User Defined # to REMOTE

Update Patrons

I pasted a photo but don't know if that will come through the listserv.
[image: image.png]

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 8:36 AM Pulgar, Christine via AISLE <

> I wanted to add "remote" to our User Defined Field 3 in Destiny so that I
> can run separate reports for our remote students.  I don't want to manually
> edit 250 records, is there a way to do a batch update for editing patron
> records?  I am using that field because it doesn't interfere with our
> nightly PowerSchool sync.
>
> Christine Pulgar
> Reader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
> Glen Oaks School
> Hickory Hills, IL 60457
> 708-233-6806
> cpulgar at npd117.net
> https://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT
> https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary
>
> “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King

Jennifer Muzzy
Librarian
Riddle Elementary School
Mattoon, IL 61938

--
This is a staff email account managed by Mattoon Community Unit School
District 2.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential