[aisle] Virtual Book Club Activities

Marissa Welch marissaw24 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 08:19:54 CDT 2020

I used Pear Deck to do a Would You Rather Book Edition (stole from this
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jarrylee/hardest-game-of-would-you-rather-for-bookworms),
where they could vote and we talked about it. Pear Deck also works as a
good discussion starter since students can vote or write out an answer
first before talking. Using Kahoot for book trivia has also been fun. This
also isn't technically virtual, but we've played the Bring Your Own Book
game over Google Meets (http://www.bringyourownbook.com/). It's out of
print now, but the premise is easy enough to come up with on your own.

-Marissa Welch
mwelch at mchs.net

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 2:12 PM Kelly Cook via AISLE <