[aisle] Google Sites blocked from view using district email?

JENNIFER BRADY JENNIFER.BRADY at PSD150.ORG
Mon Sep 14 09:58:40 CDT 2020

Hello
I got ready to publicize my new library website on Friday, inspired by everyone's wonderful Google Site sites, only to find that it does not seem to be visible for people from school accounts. I have checked all the publish permissons and *think* I have them set for anyone to view? From screenshot below (Note: If you use a Google Account through school or work you may not be able to share your site with everyone) I wonder if our school district tech administrator could have a block on google site? Our school is k-4 so students will not have email accounts other than district so the new site will be inaccessible if there is a block. Thought I would check here if anyone out there has workaround/expertise in how to troubleshoot permissions. I will contact admin/tech as last resort! Thank you!

[cid:54bd6acf-0698-4725-8a8c-78853fd768d5]

Jennifer Brady
Library Manager
Whittier Primary School
1619 W. Fredonia Ave.
Peoria, Illinois 61606
309-672-6569

Currently Reading: The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson

https://sites.google.com/view/whittier-school-library/home

**** Peoria Public Schools Disclaimer ****
This communication may contain confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information, unless expressly indicated in this communication.