[aisle] Pay it Forward

Membership AISLE membership at aisled.org
Mon Sep 14 17:31:34 CDT 2020

In an effort to keep our membership strong and assist our members in these
financially difficult times, AISLE has allocated Disaster Funds to be used
to help our members who are unable to pay their membership renewal
fees. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering this assistance to
those whose memberships expired from January 1, 2020 through the next
school year. We have titled the project, Pay It Forward, since this
includes a drive to ask our members to help by donating to the Fund, if
they can, when they renew.

Click <https://forms.gle/XQxmgDu5bdt4ecpi9>here
<https://forms.gle/XQxmgDu5bdt4ecpi9> <https://forms.gle/XQxmgDu5bdt4ecpi9>to
apply. Members are asked to simply explain their need and any other
pertinent factors.  Please be apprised that confidentiality will be a top
priority to us --with just a few committee members administering this
process.

Click here <https://www.aisled.org/donations.php> to donate to the Disaster
Fund and the other funds administered by AISLE. You may also donate when
you renew your membership as in the past.  Your donations can really assist
AISLE in helping to support our members going through tough financial times
this year. This project will run from January 1, 2020-June 30, 2021.

--
Stephanie Shallcross
Membership Function Rep
membership at aisled.org